Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday 2008

 It is a new year with a lot of new and exciting things going on in our lives.  I thought that since I am always on the computer for work and never have the time to document our lives, I'd start a blog.  Perhaps then I will remember when Mary Larkin got her first tooth (January 22, 2008) or rolled over (October 5, 2007)....or I will remember the funny things Eleanor is constantly saying (Stop it Sally!  That is my rice!).  

In any event, I hope to keep this updated with stories and pictures....I hope.  

This weekend was busy for us with a last minute trip last week to San Antonio to visit Grand Sally and Daddy Bob.  It was a wonderful trip.  I liked going and having no agenda unlike our holiday visits.  We went to the Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Brackenridge park train, Riverwalk, etc.   It was so great to have Eleanor outside, running around.  It was a great "snow break" as Grand Sally says.

Today we had some Super bowl fun with friends but were home early to put the girls to bed.  I love my girls.

No comments: