Monday, September 15, 2008

Just hanging out

You can tell fall is coming. It is still warm, but cooling a tiny bit. The leaves are changing colors and falling and the air feels like fall. I don't know how to explain--maybe those of you who have spent some time in the Northeast understand? In any event, the girls and I went on an adventure today. The car broke down so we drove it down to the garage at the end of the street and walked back, taking some pictures along the way.

Eleanor was pretty worn out by our excursion, so I promised her a bike ride if she would take her nap. She said, "Mom, can I sit in the seat and you sit in the ubber (other) seat and Mary Larkin sit in the ubber seat? " "Yes, Eleanor, that could be arranged." Eleanor responded, "Yes, that could be good."








4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh! I love fall. I do remember that "fall feeling" that comes when it's getting closer. I create autumn in my house starting October 1st since we don't really get it here in AZ :)

Kelly said...

Love the pigtails...Eleanor is so cute!

Kelly said...

I love the pigtails...so cute!!! We are enjoying some cooler fall weather here too :)

Kelly said...

Love the pigtails....so cute! We are enjoying some cooler fall weather here too!