Monday, June 1, 2009

Eleanor's Fantasy: A Life on the Stage!

Eleanor and I went down to NYC with a few of her friends to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway. She was mesmerized! She loved watching Ariel get married to Prince Eric and insisted during the play, at intermission, and after that we reenact the play with my being King Triton and she Ariel. It was a riot. She is destined for the stage talent or no talent!




2 comments:

Erin said...

Awwwwwwwww. I miss you gals!

Lisa said...

How fun! I wanted to see Little Mermaid so badly, but we were pretty maxxed out with seeing three shows (our wallet, not our ability to enjoy them!) We left on Thursday to come home so we just missed each other...why, oh why did we not coordinate that!?
It's so cool that you can just go to NYC for a day.