Today was Eleanor's first day of preschool at Center School. Clearly, by the pictures, you can see there is no hesitation on her part. She would not even let me take her picture (darn--doesn't she know I blog?) and she kept making sure that I was not going with her. "You're just dropping me off, right Mom? You're not staying?" And by the way, what is it with my kids not being shy? She ran right up to her teacher and hugged her. A lady she met once? And I couldn't even get a picture.
Poor ML was SO sad. Mimi warned us of this but I brushed that aside. She was right, however. Poor ML cried all the way home. "I want to go. Eleanor. I want to go." Poor baby. Too bad all she gets at home is a nap. I have to find a way to spoil her when Eleanor is at school....
No comments:
Post a Comment