This picture is not an attempt to emasculate Garland.....just wanted to show you how even he enjoys it. And yes, Ginger is tucked inside there snug as a bug.
5 comments:
Melissa
said...
I've heard great things about the Moby wrap! Glad to see Garland is enjoying it too :)
I've been thinking about getting one of these myself - Molly they have instructions on their website and it looks like you should be able to do it yourself!
i loved the moby wrap. it was a godsend when i had maeve. she wanted to be held all the time but i needed my hands free. she was snuggled up close to me and lived in it for six weeks.
5 comments:
I've heard great things about the Moby wrap! Glad to see Garland is enjoying it too :)
So was the beer a prop? Looking good, Garland!
i'm going to have to try it out when i'm there - can you put it on by yourself or do you need someone to help you???
Looks great, Garland!
I've been thinking about getting one of these myself - Molly they have instructions on their website and it looks like you should be able to do it yourself!
http://www.mobywrap.com/t-instructions.aspx
i loved the moby wrap. it was a godsend when i had maeve. she wanted to be held all the time but i needed my hands free. she was snuggled up close to me and lived in it for six weeks.
Post a Comment