Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter...a few days late!

Better late than never, as they say.  We had a great Easter, quiet and unseasonably warm.  We were able to hunt for Easter eggs without freezing!  Easter morning we got all dressed up (I even wore a dress-gasp!) and walked half way to church before we realized we were embarassingly late.  SO, we turned around and went home to our new bikes.  I was hoping for a newborn dispensation, but I am not so sure about that.

Later in the day, we stopped by our friends the Leary's for a nibble and then on to Easter dinner at our good friends MaryBeth and Wayne Bergeron's.  They hosted us and our good friends, the Mees' and the Jordan's for ham and an Easter egg hunt.  The girls had a blast and we got to relax a bit.

Happy Easter!  What a great year it has been so far for us.  Now if we could just manage through the next two months until Garland takes his big test on June 5th............



2 comments:

Colleen said...

Is it me or is Ginger's facial expression saying, "Hey, where's my bike? I'm almost as big as my big sisters!" :)

Mary Theresa said...

The GAP hat is back!