Monday, May 31, 2010

San Antonio Part V

Sunday morning I took the girls to the Sunken Gardens and the Japanese Tea Garden, located at the bottom of an old rock quarry.  I have never been because they've been under renovation since I've been coming around SA.  I had no idea what to expect and I was taken away by how beautiful they were. They are magnificent.  The girls enjoyed it as well and with free admission, I think we'll be back quite frequently!




Lots of fish in the koi pond!


Look!  It's me and three kids without help!  Woo hoo!


One of many fun bridges to cross.

Big sister and Sissy.

Take a look at downtown in the background.

Lots of benches and seats built into the walls.  The girls enjoyed their seat breaks.

Can you see all of the fish?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow--these gardens and the hibiscus and the girls are stunning! You go, Momma, with three and no help!