Thursday, May 31, 2012

Eleanor + Garland = Father/Daughter Dance

So, I wasn't aware that we were already 'there' but seeing as she is already applying lip gloss very carefully in the bathroom......



Eleanor and Gar had their first Father/Daughter dance tonight.
Sis had a really hard time with this.


She had to be in all of the pictures.
*AND* she had to be assured of special daddy time for her this weekend.


Ginger?  Well, she was just being Ginger.  Sucking her thumb and crying for Craisins.


Eleanor could NOT stop looking in the mirror.


She wanted me to curl her hair just like I did my own hair on Halloween.
Which, by the way, was Halloween 2009-when I was pregnant with Ginger in Longmeadow. 
Apparently it struck a chord?


Looking up Daddy while he tied his tie. 
She was so happy.


Daddy and his girls. Sis looking a wee bit sad.


Eleanor, seriously, why can't I get a REAL smile?


Sis, my sensitive soul.


The whole ensemble, carefully assembled by her.
A little last minute rain and dip in temps forced us to go with tights and not our new sandals.




Daddy, don't stick me with the pin, k?


She was so happy.


My precious girl.
Or, as Gar said in a quick text after he got there, my "future Junior Leaguer." 
Apparently she was making the rounds.


xoxo.
Is it okay to be so overwhelmed with love sometimes?

1 comment:

Three Sisterz said...

Awesome pictures! Gar looks great and so do all his Little Ladies! Can't believe how grown up ML looks!