Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Elle Part Two.....American Girl!

All Eleanor wanted for her birthday this year was an American Girl.  She loves the Homan girls' dolls and is so excited to bring her doll down there to play!  She loves it!  And because Gar and I are love Mary Larkin so much (a.k.a., we are big huge suckers!) we got her a doll as well.  They have been playing with them non-stop since coming home from the store.  We headed to the store in Natick, MA (phenomenal mall--I highly recommend a trip!) where we met my cousin Mary Catherine Wickham for dinner and some shopping.

Here is Eleanor with her doll.  
She decided on a "Look Alike" instead of one of the historical dolls.  
She named her "Allie."


Here are the girls with the dolls.  We took our neighbor and friend Kristin who brought her doll.  All three got their doll's ear pierced.  How cute is Elle's dress?  My friend Allison over at Vintage Pollyanna made it for her for her birthday.  Soooo cute!

Dinner celebration....with the dolls!


Smoothies!

Even Ginger had fun at dinner.

More candles, more signing, more dessert!

Could this be any more fun?!

Thanks Mary Catherine Wickham for taking all of the beautiful pictures.  As a busy mother of three (or flighty, you decide), I put my camera in a safe place so that I would be able to find it for the big day.  Needless to say, I could not remember said safe place!  So MC filled in!!



No comments: