I am writing this blog post from the hospital lobby. It's only been about 30 minutes so my guess is that Dr. Brent is harvesting the rib graft. Thank JESUS for modern medicine. We have so much for which to be grateful this year. The most important being our health.
On that note, let's look back at he last six days, yes?
We started our trip in San Diego. We had a *blast* staying with Aunt Anne, Uncle Reilly and visiting with Aunt Didi, Uncle Mike, Mary Alfred, Mike Alfred (& Jean), and Patrick Shaughnessy. We also got to see our old buddy Collin.
We started our trip with Legoland. It.was.awesome. I am including a ton of pictures because I just couldn't pick the best. Everything included below is made of legos. No joke. I hope we get to go back.
An enormous thanks to our San Diego hosts and hostesses. Eight years had passed since I'd had Aunt Anne's roasted chicken and gravy. Num. Num.


1 comment:
Oh my! We LOVE Legoland! So glad you guys got to go. I'm still reading your blog to figure out exactly what the details are on Eleanor's ear, but I hope she is doing well and that you guys are calm and peaceful about her surgeries. Sending love your way!
Post a Comment