Most people know that ML loves adores is obsessed with Snow White.
So most people know upon seeing these pictures that this kid was arguably the happiest she's ever been the day she met Snow White.
I mean, look at that face and both hands clutching Snow White's hands.
What amazed me is that they were genuinely thrilled with each character they met. Mary Larkin in particular. She was enamored. Star struck.
They were really, really excited to see the castle.
See what I mean? She even liked meeting Gepetto.
Here is Max (Goofy's son--I learned this from the restaurant staff) trying to get GingerB to respond. She was really bothered by it, wanting to be left alone with her food.
They really loved Minnie Mouse, too!
The Fairy Godmother from Cinderella was pretty sweet, too.
And I'm almost never in pictures with the girls, so I included this one. I had a *blast* at Disneyland. Maybe, just maybe more fun then they did.
We did a little bit of stalking sleuthing in order to find Snow White again.
Overall, a fabulous trip. I would sooooooooooo go back. It was such a treat for us to watch them so happy. And I'm hoping that it made the trip special for Eleanor.
No comments:
Post a Comment